Our dual-action log splitters use a simple innovation to take big chunk of time out of log splitting projects. Ordinary splitters split in one direction only, forcing you to reverse the ram and wait until it returns to it’s starting point before you can load another log. But with two-direction splitting, that waiting game is gone.
- Dead-man switch stops stroke when handle is released
- Clear access to work area.
- Solid box beam design eliminates twisting of knife
- Long lasting high gloss powder coat finish
- 22 tons of splitting force in both directions saves time
- 11 gpm 3500 psi 2 stage pump
- Maximum log length of 24 inches.
- Log cradle/table prevents logs from falling off and aligns logs.
- 4” x 24” cylinder
- 7 second full splitting stroke
- 2” ball hitch couple