Farmer-Helper DW30 Drop-Feed Chipper is a compact, economically priced unit that will provide an excellent means of disposing of limbs, branches, and other debris. These units are popular rental machines, for the homeowner looking to clean up their yard in the fall and winter. This PTO powered unit is convenient in chipping in orchards and other applications where your tractor can take it.
- Adjustable Kick Back Protection Screen
- Extremely easy to service and maintain.
- Compact, cost effective machine that will efficiently dispose of trimmings up to 6” in diameter
- Easy Blade Change
- Large 6” x 9” chipper feed reduces need to trim off side branches.
- Great for homeowners, rental yards, orchards, and landscapers
- Produces is a nice varied chip good for laying as ground cover or for laying on paths and walkways.
- Solid Drop-Feed Machine Let gravity and the machine do the work by depositing brushy materials into the vertically-sloped drop-feed style in feed chute.
- 360 degree swivel discharge provides controlled chip direction to put chips right where they’re wanted.
- Drum with two dual-edged chipper knives and integrated air impeller system
- The chipper is equipped with a speed up gear that powers the rotor drum through 2 pulleys and dual Vbelts.
- Drop Drum Chippers can accept fibrous materials, like corn stocks .
|Maximum Chipping Diameter||6 inch / 150 mm|
|Chipper Knife Opening||6 inches x 9 inches|
|Rotor Diameter||20 Inches|
|Rotor Knifes / Counter Knife||2 + 1 (Reversable)|
|Knifes Type||Hardened Tool Steel Reversable|
|Rotor Weight||161 lbs / 73 kg|
|Feeding System||Self - Drop Feed|
|Feed Hopper||34” L x 28” W x 45 H|
|Hitch System||Standard Cat-I 3-Point|
|Exit Chute Rotation||360 Degrees|
|Exit Chute Height||63 inches|
|Drive System||PTO Driveline with Shearbolt|
|Net Weight||710 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||740 lbs|