Designed for home owners, camps, parks or anyone that needs to maintain lawn and turf surfaces.
Total width of the machine
Minimum HP Required
Compatible with most compact tractors
3 Pt Hitch Type
Allowing you to utilize your Cat I toplink & lift Arm 5/8" connection.
Gear Box Rating
Maximum torque load that can be applied to the output shaft for continuous operation in ideal conditions. The service life may be compromised if the load exceeds this rate.
Full Length Rear
This keeps grass from going in unwanted areas and easier to mow around obstacles. Provides quality cut and clipping distribution when grass is cut on a frequent basis and ground conditions are not wet.
Blade - Qty - Size & Lift Type
24" Steel - Medium Lift
Blade Tip Speed
Provides for a cleaner cut and better dospersion of clippings.
3/4" - 3"
Variable heights allow you to set correct height for your application.
Provides structural support and longevity.
Assures no skipping in tight turns.
Roller Bearing Blade Spindle
2-3/4" Housing w/ 1" Greasable Spindle
Reducing rotational friction and creating a smooth rotation of the blades: heavy duty cast iron and greaseable.
Caster Gauge Wheels
3" x 8"
Turf friendly solid rubber wheels with greaseable hubs allows for worry free mowing and maintenance.
Caster Wheel Spindle Size/Type
Ball Bearing w/ 1" Greasable Spindle
Factory sealed bearing for ease of maintenance and smooth movement.
Top Link Type
Allows mower to closely follow ground contours resulting in a quality cut.
Lower Link Type
Tensioned Belt Drive
No of Belts
Multiple belts ensure a positive transfer of power to your flail mowers blades.
PTO - Driveline Type
Series 5 - 1-3/8" 6-spline w/ Shear Bolt
The shear bolt protects the driveline from damage if the mower becomes plugged or subjected to high loads. It is important to used the correct replacement bolt of proper size & strength to insure that the shear device will function properly.
SAE 80W - 90 Gear Oil
2 Year, 4 Year Optional
Parts available through Betstco Parts Dept
We Are Betst Products Supplying North Americawith Quality Implements at Reasonable Price'sSince 1995 Parts & Customer Support Available at Support@betstco.com Toll Free 1-877-876-7895
Order it Today ~ Have it in a Week
Includes SHIPPING Thru FedEx Freight - LOWER 48 STATES - BUSINESS OR RESIDENCE
New 72" Finish Mower FMN180 Cat.1 3pt 20+HP Rating
- Standard Category 1 3Pt. hitch mount. Designed for 20HP+ Rated Tractors
- This Full Length Rear Discharge Finish(Grooming) mower is designed for homeowners,campuses, parks, and well maintained lawn & turf surfaces
- The Full Length Rear Discharge cutting deck will provide quality cut and clipping distribution when grass is cut on a frequent basis and ground conditions are not wet.
- Floating 3pt systems allows mower to closely follow ground contours resulting in a quality cut
- Rear Damper System to prevent piling and clumps
- Heavy Duty all steel reinforced deck (Frame-Over-Deck design)
- Front and Top access to Grease points
- Easy Access Belt Tensioning System
- Blades are heat treated alloy steel with Medium Lift
- Blade Spindles are Cast Iron Greasable Hubs
- 1/4" Tubular Wheel Arms for increased strength
- Turff Friendly 3" x 8" Solid Rubber Wheels with Greasable Hubs
- Powdercoat Paint Finish
- Cast Iron Gearbox Rated to 45HP
- Includes 540RPM 6-Spline 38” PTO Driveline w/ Shear Bolt
- Some assembly required (3/4 hr.) Attaching Lower 3 Pt. Bracket, Discharge Chute, Feed Chute, Base with Nuts & Bolts, checking all nut and bolts for tightness, greasing, Your Ready To Go!
Purchase Includes 2 Year Warranty
2 Year Extended Warranty Coverage Available for a Total of 4 Years for $100 more paid at time of purchase
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE TO HAWAII OR CANADA
VALUE LEADER IMPLEMENT's come with a 2 YEAR WARRANTY
There is also a 2 Year Warranty Extension Available at the time of purchase for a total of 4 years.
We try to keep the warranty process simple, you need your machine to work.
Most warranty Claims are resolved within 48 hours, normaly we just need pictures of the parts that have broken and a breif description of what was going on when it happened. Some parts are requested to be returned to us for inspection.
This is a Manufacture Warranty Supported by Betst Products, llc.
We provide support by phone or email during diagnostics, parts ordering, and parts replacement when neccessary.
We try to stock all parts all the time, sometimes parts do run out, but we have orders being delivered every week, so if we run out you will not be waiting long for a part & Air Shipping is always available.
We inspect all products before they are shipped, this way we catch most problems before the ship to you.
Consumable & Expendable Items (Rubber & Plastic Parts, Hydraulic Hoses, Belts, Tires, Cables, Blades, Tines, Wedges, Teeth, Tips, Chains, and Pins) are covered under this warranty for a period of 90 days against breakage due to defect under normal use.
Hydraulic Cylinders, Pumps, Control Vales along with PTO drive shafts and Gear Boxes are covered under this warranty for a period of 365 days against breakage due to defect under normal use.
FOR A COMPLETE COPY OF WARRANTY POLICY & REGISTRATION, PLEASE REQUEST BY EMAIL OR PHONE AT 1-877-876-7895