This light commercial flail mower is deal for working the brush. Has stronger box channel 3-point frame and a deck with additional reinforcement to reduce twisting that occurs when mowing uneven ground. Comes with the optional EFGC Brush Hammer Blades installed. Flail Mowers are useful for jobs where you are cutting grass on uneven ground, high grass, weeds, brush, and small saplings. A flail mower doesn’t throw grass, instead it cuts finely and leaves the cuttings on the ground where it was cut making it an excellent choice for those places where you could cause damage by throwing debris. Highway mowing and park maintenance often use flail mowers because they are less likely to throw objects during cutting.
- Mower/Mulcher has 65 HP Cast-iron gearbox
- Four drive belts assure power to the blades
- Adjustable rear roller with mud scraper bar, heights of 0 to 6 inches
- “Y” grass blades are optional.
- Under deck clump busters
- Large deck offset lets you get close to objects.
- Rear height adjusting roller with tapered ends to eliminate gouging when turning
|Min. HP Req.||35 HP|
|Hitch||Cat I or II|
|Gear Box Rating||65 HP|
|Std Hammer Blades||32 Hammer Blades|
|Optl “Y”/Rock Blades||64 “Y”/Rock Blades|
|Housing Thickness||Reinforced 6 Gauge|
|Side Plate Thickness||5/16”|
|Rotor Shaft Dia.||4 1/2”|
|No. of Belts||4 Belts|
|3pt Conn. Width||27 1/2 - 40”|
|Driveline Type||Series 5 Quick Connect Shear bolt, 6-Spline|
|Crated Weight||890 lbs|